[IRCA] Verie from KENO

Yesterday I received a nice letter, bumper stickers and my prepared card back from KENO 1460 Las Vegas. This from Bill Croghan, CE, former NRC and IRCA member. Two quotes from his letter:

"I have passed a copy of your letter to the Program Director and he is thrilled."

"I'm always glad to confirm a valid QSL report. I am a former NRC and IRCA member and I think the NRC club web site still has an article on QSL'ing that I wrote 15 or so years ago when I was Chief Engineer at some stations in Tucson."

There are still DXers in the industry. This is not an isolated case, I've had several former DXers send veries back this past year.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA