Re: [IRCA] 846 is back

846-Christmas Island isn't doing too bad in Kona tonight at 0435 either, Walt
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/5pjqqcgmvz2vb12xiixvpjbvtq0cgznw

Also a mystery on 630, where I've been trying to nail down the Cook Islands. Some English Christian music was at fair strength at 0450, sounding like many other Pacific Island stations this time of year. But on the domestic frequency of 630 you could easily be fooled by a weak west coast station playing the "exotic."   https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/whnd4ica29jsami2sl8zjuw3wxy6phm7

Gary