[IRCA] Vermont

Quite a ways back I could never get Vermont into my log book from western
New York, a situation now remedied with quite a few from that state
received.  Eventually I got my first Vermont station during mid-day.  I
can't remember which one, but it may have been the one I just logged at
noon on the car radio:  WSYB 1380.  Of course, at this time of year the
short days leave residual enhancement.  I also noted 880 and 660 NYC coming
in quite well, along with 1330 from there, too.Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY