Re: [IRCA] Kona, Hawaii Ultralight DU's for 12-19

Hi Chris,

I'm happy that the 819 recording brought back some pleasant (?) memories.

The strength and variety of the Pyongyang stations here in Kona is pretty astonishing, with 621, 657, 801, 819 and 855 all showing up at potent strength tonight. Even the 621 Japanese service at 0950 UTC was pounding in.

As for your offer to type up a list of the audio stream links for the major East Asian networks, I'm sure that it would prove to be most helpful. A lot of DXers rarely hear these stations, and may not be familiar with the parallel frequencies to make sure of the identity of what they heard.

One other station you may remember is 981-CNR1 in Beijing, which was doing its best to melt down my Ultralight's front end tonight at 0955 UTC  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/q6cnm0x8ojocsecu3rfnt5r9lvwn4n00

73, Gary DeBock (in Kona, Hawaii)