[IRCA] Stations off for ETs,etc.

I have heard a lot of stations off the air in the past couple of years
that I haven't heard off for years. It pays to check the dial after 0000
Local time. Stations I have heard off include KPOJ-620, KBOI-670,
KNBR-680, KIRO-710, KCBS-740, KKOH-780, KGO-810, KOMO-1000, CKMX-1060,
KSL-1160,  KEX-1190, KGA-1510,  KFBK-1530,  etc. Some of these stations
I have not heard off for 30 years. Some may be testing IBOC, but some
like CKMX are off for other reasons. Hopefully there will be more.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager