Re: [IRCA] Greenland-720

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 13:38, Marc DeLorenzo wrote:
> Here is my log of Greenland-720 from yesterday.  If you live here
> in the Northeast, give it a shot - unless you are too close to
> Shiremanstown, PA!

WWII Shiremanstown is certainly problematic here.  Although their
sunset time is 1700 EST this month, they stay on well past that
(until 1745 at least) - not necessarily cheating, as they might have
a PSSA that permits it.  By the time they go away, WGN is usually
strong here.  IBOC noise from WOR is a major problem, too.  Catching
Greenland from a non-coastal location is unlikely, but I'll give it a
try when conditions are decent.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON