[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 20 August 2015

Another interesting morning. Again mostly unID, but I got to do a bit of live DXing today, so was able to ID `Magic`on 702 using the web stream.

702	NEW ZEALAND, Auckland	`Magic`
Music from 60`s and 70`s, with a CCR song at 1218. Confirmed parallel with the web stream.

738	TAHITI
Fair signal still at 1223, with instrumental, then French language vocal.

765	unID
	Traces of music at 1153

774	unID
Traces of a man talking at 1200. No sign of the ABC pips and fanfare which usually cuts through very well. Too weak to definitely confirm a parallel with Radio Sport on 1503, but that would be my guess.

882	unID
Man speaking at 1225. Gone by the time I could check for any web stream parallels.

909	unID
	Weak, with light music audible for 30 seconds or so at 1159.

1035	unID
	Very weak, with traces of talk by a woman at 1218.  ZB seems very likely.

1422	unID
	Man talking at 1154, but too much 1420 splatter to identify language.

1566	unID (likely 3NE) Bits of audio, with woman talking.

Very close to audio: 657,756, 792, 819, 828, 1008, 1197

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB