[IRCA] Need help with unID test

On Tuesday, May 25 at 9:09pm PDT, I heard an unID station on 1260 that I need some help with. They ran 15-20 seconds of tone, followed by a message "Universal Radio Network, Channel 3" or "University Radio Network, Channel 3." I was already late for the season finale of 24, so I forgot about it at the time. They were also heard a week earlier (roughly), running the same test from approximately 0100pdt until (at least) 0300. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike Hawkins