Re: [IRCA] WNTP DX Test

At 22:41 10/12/2004, you wrote:
In playing the tape back, I can now hear the Morse Code before the sweep
tones at 0042, then sweep tones, followed by more code.  I am pleased
with this!
Thanks Rene for running such a great test!
I will be sending the tape out in the morning.
Congratulations, Patrick. No sign at all here, even with repeated listening, and with CBW having faded down a bit at that time.

Did anybody else hear the other test that Bill Harms heard?

best wishes,

Nick