[IRCA] WION test verification info

--- Begin Message ---
I Emailed the station re verification, here is the reply:

"We'd be happy to verify reports via office@xxxxxxxxx, please put "TEST OF SIGNAL" in the subject line, and allow a litlte time for us
to personally write back. We're a small staff, but have a big sound and what we believe is great programming. Please make sure to invite
DXers to enjoy us in REAL AM STEREO online via our apps (WION Radio) or our website (www.i1430.com)Â or with an amazon or google smart speaker.
We feed the web with a REAL AM STEREO tuner (Carver) and we're known for great AM sound.
We periodically have our AM stereo expert engineer come to tune up our processors and our transmitter, which was the purpose of this "test" but it seemed to lend
some joy to those who enjoy distant listening, and we thank them for trying to tune-in.
Thank you so much.
Jim Carlyle, Owner, Morning Host, Manager
WION-AM Stero 1430
Ionia, MI USA
bcc:Â Greg B., WION Engineer."

Phil Bytheway