[IRCA] Newfoundland

--- Begin Message ---
Jim, you mentioned recordings from Newfoundland DXpeditions.

Is there a go-to page for the NL DXpedition which occurred in autumn 2018?

I would like to include the link on a page I'm putting together about 2018 DXpeditions, at least those in the Atlantic basin (eastern US & Canada, Caribbean, South America, Africa, Europe).

I already have link information for the PEI and NJ DXpeditions as well as Facebook-based links for a lot of good material by Allen Willie in NL, Sylvain Naud in QC, and others.

There are also reports from Roy Barstow here on Cape Cod which I'll pack into a zip file along with some others' reports including my own.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
Paul, I do record from time to time, but this time I didn't. I basically
was sitting on 1430 for about three hours while working on other things
(what some of us refer to as "work"!). As for recordings, I've got a
lifetime of Perseus files from Newfoundland still to review. I'll probably
do the same distracted listening tonight. Jim Renfrew

--- End Message ---