[IRCA] Newfoundland

--- Begin Message ---
OK Jim. It's up to you and the other NL DXpeditioners whether or not you want me to post any partial results online before the traditional fluffed-and-buffed final logs, photo's etc. report goes up on dxing.info or wherever.

I'd think that even partial information online is good since waiting for the real report might get into the realm of it being a history lesson instead of actionable information. Especially in light of how stations are dropping like flies in Europe and some other places.

In the meantime, for DXers near the Atlantic shores, we already do have the excellent work of the 2018 PEI, Maine, and New Jersey DXpeditions as well as a lot of good short drive mini-DXpedition / at-home solo efforts in eastern Canada and NE USA.

I will attempt to have a single web page pointing to all these efforts to make research a bit faster.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
OK by me. My work on files is concentrated on NOV 13, 2018 and I have over
600 entries in my logbook. It's fairly incredible stuff. I think Chuck
Hutton is the keeper of the master file, not sure if he has anything
ready. Our stuff is usually posted on DXing.Info, but a quick check shows
nothing posted there since 2015. Perseus files are a loooonnnggg slog, and
this year we were working four antenna, so more files than usual. If you
like, I can send my stuff to you direct, it's not on any web site.

Jim Renfrew

--- End Message ---