Re: [IRCA] 1430 dx test heard in scotland

--- Begin Message ---

Hello Kenny
Alas nothing down here : - (

Best wishes
Barry
Carlisle UK.ÂÂLat. 55.0119NÂÂ Lon. 2.9668W

    On Wednesday, 27 February 2019, 12:29:41 GMT, kenny, scotland <kenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have the test tones, a 1khz tone and later a 400hz tone i think it
was. not at my perseus pc at the minute to check, but i did both hear
the tone (weak in the mush), as well as easily see it on the perseus
screen, 0551 - 0600 time frame. exact time will be on my files....

If we had CW ids, I could have snared that one.

I have fallen way behind with on line logs, but will strive to post
perseus screen shots and audio...

ken in scotland

--- End Message ---