[IRCA] Better domestic conditions

Last night I could hear both KPUA (Coast to Coast) & WSCR (Sports) under
KBOI's Midnight Trucker.  WSCR is quite rare here, even in the best
conditions.  Oddly neither WGN or WBBM was in much.  I could hear WGN
very very faintly under KDWN but no sign at all of WBBM.   Whereas, a
few  nights ago both WGN & WBBM were in very nicely beneath the
westcoast dominants.

Nothing else exciting noted..............

Don K.
S.F. CA