Re: [IRCA] big bro & Bozo END

               Has anyone on this list  seen Clarabelle in the same room
as Oswald ?
I bet not !  A grainy B&W picture of her? him? it ? with the Rosenburgs
yes.....
The plot thickens.
               Shopping in Borders the wife  picks up  a kiddie book for
G-son opens it & there is a RED HAIRED CLOWN ! I run trembling..
She finds me in bar chain smoking Winstons & tossing back JD's neat.
White as a ghost & still shaking. Scarey.
                Checked with son at S-J AFB in N.C. High level clearance
& knows poeple.
Said some things he cant talk abt like the death ray, human ferimone
bombs,
chem-trails & clowns. Says picture this,  undescript bldg at Langely
a young 2LT holding Mr. Z's  last post shaking " shall I wake the General
or go right to President with this ? "
                So he tells me to stop looking into this & advise others
on
list same. ( its OK to use cone of silence if we want )  I for one
will comply he out ranks me now.  I recomend Mr. Z et al also go
back to the radio hobby we use for a cover.............
                 Gudda run, my shoe is ringing, I think. That damn
helicopter
is hovering over the house agn & I cant hear a thing.

73
Mr. J     agt. 008
N.H.