Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS 540

As I said before..

If it's a Local TIS not operated by the Government, it HAS to be one of the
two below.. as Washington state is the only state in your area of
CA/OR/WA/NV/ID that has TIS' on 540Khz

  Washington, State of
WPVT605<http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/genmen/uls/uls_call_res.hts?db_id=3&callsign=WPVT605&application_id=>
Active WA Bellingham WHATCOM PW Base 10 WASHINGTON, STATE OF; Department of
Transportation WQBQ728<http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/genmen/uls/uls_call_res.hts?db_id=3&callsign=WQBQ728&application_id=>
Active WA Castle Rock COWLITZ PW Base 10

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.