Re: [IRCA] TPs for 08/11/07

Made the mistake of recording a chunk of the low band this
morning.   No sign of 612 between 1100 and 1300UT, which is
unusual.  738 had the best carrier,  near 1300UT, it was stronger
than 740, but no audio.

As for 774, it never got beyond a carrier here, so far as I could tell.

Did you check 1566 earlier, Dennis?  The propagation monitor says
that it peaked about 1210UT here, better even than the pattern change
at 1230UT.  Me....I slept through it, my one day off this week...

best wishes,

Nick