[IRCA] WRIL Test in South Carolina

I listened on and off for about 30 minutes,k but I couldn't hear anything in
the jumble that I thought was WRIL.

I wasn't using a radio with a "digital" dial, but a boombox with an "analog"
dial. There was something else on a nearby frequency, 1280, 1290, 1300 or
such... that kept fading in and out.. and at times, it was very very strong.
It was christian music and I did hear an announcer. It's possible it
could've been the Skylight Satelitte Music Network from Northwestern
College.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.