Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] MIAMI/BOSTON ON 1620, ctd.

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] MIAMI/BOSTON ON 1620, ctd.

> Can anyone at WEXP (I believe there's now someone
> there on the cc: list to
> this message) confirm or deny whether the station's
> using any services
> from Waitt Radio in Omaha? If they don't use Waitt
> at all, that kills my
> original theory pretty dead.

Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching!!!!!

If you go to the KOZN website at:
     http://www.1620thezone.com/

then to the "Contact us" link at:
     http://www.1620thezone.com/pages/595853.php

Then using any web browser, look up "NRG Media LLC"
     http://www.nrgmedia.com/

Go to the "About us" link at:
     http://www.nrgmedia.com/about_us.aspx

And you will then see, and I quote "NRG Media was
founded on March 1, 2005, as a result of a merger of
NewRadio Group, LLC and the radio assets of Waitt
Media. Based on the number of radio stations, at its
inception, NRG Media became the seventh largest radio
network in the country. The company is headquartered
in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and led by President/CEO Mary
Quass." (nrgmedia, 2006)

Case closed.

73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI