[IRCA] "Cruisin Oldies 950" KRWZ Denver, CO

[IRCA] "Cruisin Oldies 950" KRWZ Denver, CO

Despite this station being relatively close to me (Im in Central Nebraska)
and the 5KW Full time directional pattern that somewhat favors me, I rarely
hear the station here.

The signal isn't terribly great and being plauged by static crashes from
lightning and thunder to my east

Paul Walker
Ord, Nebraska (55 to 60 air miles northwest of Grand Island, NE)
http://www.onairdj.com