Re: [IRCA] 1120 Yelm Wa.

>>By the time you get to Olympia or Tacoma at night, the Yelm 1120 will
be completely buried under KPNW.<<

I know here, I am 5.9 miles from KAST and 7.1 from KKEE, Astoria, even
though "local", both runing 1 KW fulltime, I still hear Butte MT under
KAST at night, and a jumble mixing and under KKEE. That is on a
portable, no phasing, nulling, etc. Infact it is impossible to get KKEE
1230 QRM free here at night. Neither 1370 or 1230 have a powerhouse on
the channel either, but on 1120, with KPNW pounding in, even if some
areas receive the night Yelm signal well enough to listen to, you can be
sure KPNW's signal will QRM them, so listeners will be few from near LSS
to after LSR daily.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside Oregon
"Come visit us for the 2010 IRCA convention held Sept 24-26 at the Inn
At Seaside."