From: D1028Gary@xxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 9:02:40 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710 kHz Pirate Vancouver, WA

Hi Dennis,

Great detective work! The Russian communities in western Washington seem
fairly well connected, so maybe the Vancouver 1710 kHz Russians got the
pirate  idea from the Puget Sound community? I wonder if the programming is  the
same, or similar.

73, Gary (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 2/26/2010 8:45:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,