Re: [IRCA] 1710 kHz Pirate Vancouver, WA

Re: [IRCA] 1710 kHz Pirate Vancouver, WA

Then came the issue of peoples car batteries being strong enough to still start the car after the movie was through.  From what I've heard, the only state in the nation to be increasing its number of drive-in theaters as opposed to tearing them out, is OHIO!! ms