Re: [IRCA] KXL moves to FM etc.

In Nanaimo BC last night at 23:00 PDT I tuned in to 750 I found a nice clear steady signal from what turned out to be still KXL News Radio 750 including ID of the FM with a Sunday evening Religion program. Going up the dial I was stopped by some good old classic rock on 760 which was comimg in from Northern BC and was also fairly strong and steady while normally local sounding KGO was showing a mere 50% signal at the time so something was happening with the ionosphere that wasn't the usual.890 CJDC Dawson Creek BC was also dumping a good signal into this area and signals from the east were better than anything from the southern west coast. Bill in BC