Re: [IRCA] IRCA vote deadline approaching

Re: [IRCA] IRCA vote deadline approaching

IRCA for me was a major lifeline for me growing up secluded and has a very special place in my heart. Colorado is somewhat close to me but unfortunately I am going to two different non radio conventions this year. I should see though if buddies in our MDXC club would be interested in hosting an IRCA convention in the next few years. I would love to organize that. No pressure though.

I am going to be in Houston, TX this weekend for one of my conventions and I would love any correspondence with anyone from the area.

73 Todd

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone