Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Powell E. Way III" <w4opw@xxxxxxxxx>
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] MO tornadoes

Some of the damage looked EF4 or even EF5 in places.
?
?
Powell
?

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads DOT net

--- On Mon, 5/23/11, Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I tink it's been said this was a very very strong F3, thats what I
THOUGT Id
heard this morning, but I could be wrong.

Paul