Re: [IRCA] KQNA 1130

Bill

KQNA has been on the air for 2 hours past sunset for many years and there is no change in the power after sunset.  When they go off its the same time all month to the second so I am thinking they use a timer to s/off.  At times they have s/off in the middle of a ad or a weather forecast.  They also have FM on 99.9 which is on 24 hours with the same program as KQNA-1130.  I will check again tonight and see if they go off at their normal time.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ

Bill