From: "Patrick Martin" <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 1:16:04 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] qsls by year

I did not keep track of the number of MW QSLs I received each year
before about 1990. But since then, 2000 was my best year with 134 QSLs.
To compare, I got only 6 QSLs in 2010, 11 in 2009. I haven't been at the
dials as much, and also logging new stations since I have DXed here on
the coast since the 60s, is not as easy feat now. With 3020 MW QSLs,  92
countries since 1965, I am not complaining. The highlights of this past
year were the WKVQ GA test QSL, WGBW WI test QSL, and KCJB ND QSL.

Patrick