Re: [IRCA] qsls by year

>>But, of course, since about the late 1990s, the rate of stations
replying to QSL requests has been rapidly declining.  I sent out 7
letters in 2011, and only 1 (KBRF-1250) bothered to respond.
Streaming of audio has taken a lot of the novelty out of what was once
the most enjoyable aspect of DXing.<<

Rick,

I was doing pretty well with QSLs until the early 2000's. The last 10
years, there has been a huge drop. However, some of it comes from not
sending out as many reports too. It is hard to log new catches. I was
pleased with KWWN 1100 this afternoon.  So many of my "new" catches
the last few years have consisted of a lot call changes unfortunately.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR