Re: [IRCA] qsls by year

Here are my totals since returning to the hobby at the end of 2003. I
haven't been very active the past couple years.

2004	30 +3 HAR/TIS
2005	49 +4 HAR/TIS
2006	30
2007	15
2008	17 +1 HAR/TIS
2009	5  +1 HAR/TIS
2010	6  +1 HAR/TIS
2011	0 (only 1 report sent)

I don't have the big numbers that Patrick has, I'm only just above 200. The
overall return rate after follow ups is around 75%. I have many prepared
cards in my collection and that helps the return rate. I'm running into
either stations that haven't verified in the past or stations that aren't
heard well. I still have a few that are easy to write to but most are
foreign language.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA