Re: [IRCA] KOAK

KOAK-FM reportedly has an FM translator on it now at 102.3 FM. It makes me
wonder, if KOAK is a 100 percent simulcast of Country Sunshine 95.3 KCSI,
why the AM would need one?

I suspect KOAK will eventually split off with a seperate format.

KCSI streams online at www.kcsifm.com so you can tune into the webstream to
verify what you may or may not be hearing on 1080 AM.

Paul