[IRCA] Daytimer KQNK 1530 KS On Late

At 0030 CDT on 2/10 I am hearing daytimer KQNK 1530 Norton KS on very late.
 Format is Classic Hits. Station power is only 1kw and strong QRM is coming
from  WCKY, making nailing this one down tough. I followed this station for
over an  hour before getting IDable material in the form of a promo for a
"Partyline"  program mentioning calls and a Norton reference. This is a NEW
station for  me!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI