From: richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] WHAT 1210
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 10, 2012, 2:38 AM

At local sunset this evening I logged WHAT 1210, Laramie WY, playing country music.  It was first heard at 2359 UTC with an iD including a FM frequency of
92.3 and slogan "Bucket 92".  The signal was mixing with KOKK, Huron SD.  At 0011, I again heard a "Bucket 92" ID.  At 0012-0013, there were ads for Laramie
GM and AAA Recycling & Salvage, north of Laramie.  At 0015 they gave the ID "Bucket Country right now on Bucket 92" followed by country music.  At 0016 the
signal faded under KGYN, Guymon OK.

All information I can find indicates WHAT is an ESPN Sports station.  Does this mean a format change?

WHAT has a FM translator, K222BL, in Laramie, on 92.3.

It was the first time I've heard WHAT.  ULR station #966 on a barefoot Sony SRF-T615.

Richard Allen
36°22'51N / 97°26'35"W
(near Perry OK USA)