[IRCA] KBZY 1490 Salem, Oregon & KWIL 790 Albany, OR

[IRCA] KBZY 1490 Salem, Oregon & KWIL 790 Albany, OR

While phasing KLOG 1490 I was able to catch KBZY call letter ID.
New station here at 75 miles as the crow flies.  Oldies music was played.
Time was 12:35 PM PST.  One nice thing is that they give a lot of KBZY
ID's.

At 2:00 PM PST 790 KWIL Albany, OR was heard with the ID "KWIL
The Word".  KWIL was my second closest unheard Oregon station at
97 miles.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA