CONDITION: Confused but Optomistic :-)

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

I want to thank all of those who responded to my question of
Dxing this season in the Northern Hemishpere,especially our friend from
the Czech Republic,KAREL HONZIK.His answer about solar flux was helpful
in it's explanation,and others guided me to some really cool Propagation
Web Pages,where I now have some MUF'S and Real Time Globe Bookmarks to
add to my growing list of 'internet tools'.What I want to say mostly is
what a wonderful group there is on this HARD-CORE Net.I feel the
fellowship of DXers worldwide,and look forward to contributing again to
Cumbres' loggings every week.Let the Games Begin!!!!!!!! Best of luck to
all.....Tom Messer, River Falls,Wisconsin.