QUESTION: Re: 15200 kHz.

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL,
QUESTION. For more information, please check
http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

Hello Hans van den Boogert

 I also don't know who is operating on 15200 (VOA to Africa ?), but Radio
Nacional da Amazonia is still working not on a regular basis, but its
frequency is on 15265 kHz.
 I'll look for it perhaps here from Sao Paulo I could hear something.

Tom van Ewijck
from Brazil
-=-

> Does somebody know what the station is on 15200 kHz heard around 2230 in
Portuguese? I hear constant references to Radio Trans.... International,
but never clear enough for a positive ID. On 15345 kHz RAE was also coming
in, so my first thought was Radio Nacional Amazonia, but I have no idea if
this station is still in operation.