SCHEDULE: Re: Norway UKE-senderen

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL,
QUESTION. For more information, please check
http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

As per recent info published in Norwegian DX-News, UKE-senderen will be
operating from October 10 until November 2.  Test transmissions can be
expected from Sept. 20 onwards.  ARK is licensed to run 1485 at 100w, 7215
at 1kW and FM at 100w.  Check out ARK's homepage at
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/studorg/la1k/.

--------------------
This email is sent from:
Bjarne Mjelde, Box 58, N-9980 Berlevag, Norway
Phone home +47 789 81566, phone work +47 789 81719
Fax work +47 789 81690
Mobile +47 909 65024  / 947 45115
Email fiskeribase.mjelde@xxxxxxxx
--------------------

> Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
> LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL,
> QUESTION. For more information, please check
> http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
>
> Hello friends,
> thanks to the participants of the DX camp in Marx, north Germany, I was
> reminded to the transmissions of the students radio station in Trondheim,
> which are to be expected this year again. As I stored some information in
> my computer, to be able to alert the readers of the ADDX bulletin KURIER
in
> time, I want to share it with all HCDXers :-)
>
> The students of the Trondheim University celebrates their Student Rag
Week