QSL: Re: Adresses to some Peru stations.

QSL: Re: Adresses to some Peru stations.

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, OFF-TOPIC, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION,
SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION. For more information, please check
http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
>Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
>LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, OFF-TOPIC, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION,
>SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION. For more information, please check
>http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
>
>Dear Friends,
>	Anybody having useful addresses to the following Peru-stations:
>1. Radio Lajas
Jiron Rosendo Mendivil 579(?) 589(?), Lajas, Provincia de Chota (Cajamarca)

>2. R. San Ignacio (is the WRTH-97 really correct ?)
which one?
R. San Ignacio, San Ignacio (Cajamarca): Av. Santa Rosa 751 (Av. Libertador
751?), San Ignacio (Cajamarca)
R. San Ignacio, San Ignacio (La Libertad): Av. Victor Larco 104, San
Ignacio, Distrito Sinsicap (La Libertad)

This info was taken from the Tropical Band Adress List TBA.

73s,
Willi

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/
      _/_/
     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx