LOG: Re: Ruanda

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, OFF-TOPIC, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION,
SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION. For more information, please check
http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

>This is a message from Mauno Ritola <ritola@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>And what is more, they also verify! A QSL card came last week after one
>month from reporting. The transmitting power is 100 kW according to the QSL
>card. Old information?

Interesting to know that they have the ressources to verify, after all the
trouble in that country. However, I do not intend to contact them. My
detailed QSL letter (including a card without details) from them is from
1981 and one is enough for me. ;-)
Let_s save their budget for hobby friends which are still waiting to get
them verified for the first time.

73s,
Willi

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/
      _/_/
     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx