with a Lowe HF225E as rx and a ATL-3 MW loop as antenna.
Date: Sept 16.
Time: UTC

864  1753 Weak signal of IS Trans World Radio, audible under
Radio Bleue, Paris. At 1756 some biblical talk in English, fading
quickly. IS TWR stronger just before 1800, but no joy: a mix of
French, English and a unID language (not Arabic). At 1805 a ten-
tative Santah joins the show with chants and talk in Arabic and
dominating after awhile. We have little Babylon here at 1810.

Back at 1915: ''Irish'' station with ''Jukebox memories'' and loud
signal, mixing with tentative Santah. A number is given: 01255
676252. ''Jukebox memories: a pop profile: The Rolling Stones.
No trace of Radio Bleue.
When more stations join in and.....a Russ Conway record is played,
I quickly pull the plug. Enough 864 for one evening.

I'm gonna go fishing and catch me a trout.

                        73   Piet