[hard-core-dx]: QUESTION/EQUIPMENT: Re: NRD-525

[hard-core-dx]: QUESTION/EQUIPMENT: Re: NRD-525

In regards to the NRD-525 noise blanker....I myself use the NIR-10
DSP from JPS for eliminating qrm/qrn.....And I treasure that also.Come
to think of it,I treasure all my stuff......
And speaking of treasures,I received in the mail two days ago a
Verification from  KAIJ dated 12/14/95...5810 khz.And I might add,they
said they were sorry for the long 'Down' time it took to answer the
report from me.I'm always grateful for any responses,even though some
take longer than others.
     Tom Messer River Falls,Wisc.