[hard-core-dx]: ADMIN: Subject lines

Hi all,

As some of you have noticed the subject line format has changed on
HCDX. I added "[hard-core-dx]" description there and now it should be
very easy to see what email is from the list. Also, I stopped using
going through every email and add "category" description if it didn't exist
there yet. It was too complicated... I had to edit every email and
put that category there. Now when the email should say clearly it is
from the list I decided that we don't necessarily need those anymore.

But I still hope you will use very descriptive subject lines. It is very
good to know what the email is about. Here is an example what I mean:
For example: "QUESTION"... bad topic. "QUESTION: UNID station on 6666 kHz"...
good topic. Some kinf of rule of thumb could be that without opening the
email you should know exactly what it is about... and if you aren't interested
you could delete emails just by checking the topic.

And, you don't have to add that [hard-core-dx] there. Majordomo list manager
will do it for you automatically.

If you have any comments or suggestions, let me know.

Risto
rko@xxxxxx