Re: [HCDX]: Scandinavian MW DX feeding-frenzy

Re: [HCDX]: Scandinavian MW DX feeding-frenzy

TA reception remained good here in the northwest corner of the US.
Norway-1314 was similar to the previous night, plus I had brief rock
music on 1215 (Virgin Radio I would guess), and hets on 1179 (Sweden?),
1062 (Denmark?), and 981 (no idea what that might be).  I haven't checked
for trans-Pacific DX.  I have a bad case of local electrical noise which
I can null out by pointing the loop at Europe...unfortunately it's pretty
strong when I point the loop at Asia, but hey, I'd rather hear TAs
anyway.
		Bruce Portzer, Seattle, WA