[HCDX]: Re: Scandinavian MW DX feeding-frenzy

[HCDX]: Re: Scandinavian MW DX feeding-frenzy

The superb cx continue here in Illinois... fell asleep last night 0530 z  dec
27  listening to
Finland 963 which had mx and talk audible about 25 % of the time.Also Denmark
1062
and several more Brits.. I guess more GG on 531 must be Switzerland.. tonite
early
evening I had RNE5 there w/ID seemingly //bits of audio from 1107.. also
copied
some Croatia on 1125 //the big gun on 1134!.. had Slovakia 1098. At sunset
hrd
Saudi 1521 w/AA and big signal from TWR on 1467... many other carriers in
well at
near audio levels incl 1188.
    Can you tell me how to subscribe to hard core dx..?  Managed to drive
truck thru snow to back end of my 65/245 deg mini beverage tonite(190 meters)
and it is a bit
better than the loop for all but extreme northern ta's like 1314.. hope to
get to other
side of my property tommorow to use the proper end and also my 45 deg 140
meter
long minibev.  73  KAZ