Re: [HCDX]: The MW Band is Rockin'!

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:42:59 -0800 (PST) Nick_Hall-Patch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Nick Hall-Patch) writes:
>Interesting note:  almost all TA  signals on 30 Dec seemed to be from
>45 to 50 degrees (including 1314 kHz),  which indicates some skewing of
the
>signal paths.

I noticed the strange direction these Northern TAs were coming in here,
as well.  I had my loop pointing to the Northwest for logs of
Norway-1314, UK-1215, Finland-963, Faroe Islands-531, and Croatia-1134.
Interestingly, had to point the loop Northeast to get Holland-1620.
Spain-855 and Tangiers-1044 necessitated pointing the loop to the East.

73,

J.D. Stephens - Madison, AL
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx