Re: [HCDX]: Digging out RNI but still SINPO 34443 ?

Guido Schotmans wrote:

>Has anybody heard anything from the Swinging Radio England RSL on 1566 kHz ?
>Looks like they are really using only 1 KW while nobody has heard them
>apparently.

I heard them here in Sweden on 1565.85 kHz a few weeks ago (between 2100 and
2200 UTC on the 19th July to be precise). Really strange to see two british
stations off frequency! Good for us dxers, but I doubt that Radio Authority
will like it. Their rules for medium wave RSLs state: "The maximum
permissible departure of the carrier frequency from the assigned frequency
shall be + 10 Hz." Hmmm.

BTW, does anybody know the address to Radio England?

/Hans Johansson