From: Walter (Volodya) Salmaniw, MD [mailto:salmaniw@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 December 1999 05:07
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [HCDX]: Unid 7072

At 10:39 AM 12/28/1999 -0000, you wrote:
>This could be Takhar Radio from Taloqan in Northern Afghanistan which BBCM
>has recently confirmed around 0230-0330 on 7070v. Takhar Radio is run by
the
>anti-Taleban Northern Alliance.
>
>73s Dave Kenny

Thanks, Dave.  I think I recall seeing that information in the past, but
this one is bang on 7072, and hasn't varied the nights I've monitored.
Perhaps monitors closer to the area can check.  73's, and Happy new
year.............Walt.
Walter R. Salmaniw, MD             email:  salmaniw@xxxxxxxx
Victoria, British Columbia    DXING FROM CANADA'S WEST COAST, using
CANADA                        premier radio receivers:  Collins HF2050,
(250) 592-1033                Collins R390A,ITT Mackay 3031A,
                              Racal RA.117, JRC NRD 535D, and
                              Kenwood R5000.