[HCDX]: Dutch pirates

I have noted an increased activity of Dutch pirates these days, probably due to the fact that is almost a general holidayweek here in the Netherlands. Besides trying the normal range of 1620-1640 you could also try on some out of band freq. This morning  (Dec. 29th 1000 utc) I noted stations on freq such as 1470,1471, 1560.
Although I have got no connection whatsoever with piratestations I am always willing to listen to tapes/audiofiles in order to help ID' ing them as Dutch is my mothertongue. As a local speaker you tend to hear more. This morning I was able to identify a station on an audiofile sent by Jean Burnel from Canada; as the pirate-operator mentioned his mobile phone-no., on the audiofile I received from Jean, I could call him. The operator went berserk when he learned his signal went transatlantic!!

Julius Hermans My e-mail is: