Re: [HCDX]: Cape Cod MW Bandscan on the Web

Re: [HCDX]: Cape Cod MW Bandscan on the Web

Hello Brian,

try http://www.radio-portal.org
and do a "search in broad" by combining 'Mediumwave' AND 'Frequency Lists'.

73 and a Happy New Year to everybody!
Willi

>     Sure wish I'd brought a source book with me.  Can you suggest an online
>source that does not require a download?  I forget how I got lists at home
>without my Favorite Places.  Anyway, wanted to let you know how much I enjoy
snip

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The search engine for Hams and SWLs