Ang: Re: [HCDX] DAT and Minidisc

I switched to MD two years ago and bought a Sony JE-520. It works much better than the cassette recorders I used earlier and the way of marking every track with date, frequency and so on is a bonus. I used two Tandberg reel-to-reel decks, but they required a lot of service.
The only problem I've had with the MD deck is that the display gives a noise on the higher frequencies of the MW band, say above 1500 kHz, quite annoying when signal strength is low. This can and will be remedied by using baluns and coax to feed the antennas.
73
Kaj